What We Believe ...
We are a Bible believing, Christ-centered church, to write all of our beliefs would be to reproduce the Bible, word for word. We try to teach and practice only what we find in the Bible, nothing more, nothing less.
- The Bible is the inspired and complete word of God, and that it is the divine standard for every age and every life.
- There is one God in three persons; Father, Son, and Spirit.
- God created all that exists, and that He loves us more than we can ever imagine.
- Jesus was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, died on the cross, rose from the grave, and ascended into heaven. We believe that Jesus is coming again, but we have no idea when.
- The Holy Spirit is a person, is God, and shares all the qualities of divinity. We believe that God’s Spirit is active in the world, dwells within Christians, and exists to make us more like Jesus.
- We are saved by God’s grace and the blood of Jesus Christ, through faith, not by our own works.
- Baptism by immersion for the forgiveness of sins is a necessary response of faith to God’s free gift of grace.